Friday 1 September 2017

He Loves Us!

Do you ever feel, as I sometimes do, that your spiritual life is going nowhere, that it's stuck in a rut? Or do you wonder if you've ever written anything that might be of help to anyone?

I started this blog in 2009 (yes, 8 years ago) ... and I also transferred some blog posts from other blogs I'd written as far back as 2000 (17 years ago!) after the platforms (like Geo Cities--which I started blogging on in the mid-1990s) were closing down. I am amazed to see I've written 884 posts on this site (and that's not counting all my other blog sites and posts over the years).

Sometimes it's a good idea to go back and re-read some of the things you've written in the past (in blogs, in old journals, on old computer disks...). It's reassuring to see the journey as it has rolled out. It's reassuring to see how God has been directing you, loving you, holding your hand even when things have seemed to be at their darkest and most hopeless.

He loves us!


No comments: